Macbeth edexcel

Watch this thread
niruuuu
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Does anyone know the Macbeth question for the 2021 gcse paper??
AliceKS
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by niruuuu)
Does anyone know the Macbeth question for the 2021 gcse paper??
why do you need it? there are plenty of past papers out there especially on your exam boards website
niruuuu
Rep:
(Original post by AliceKS)
why do you need it? there are plenty of past papers out there especially on your exam boards website
I just wanted to do every exam paper, because i feel like since i know what the mark scheme for the rest of the macbeth papers are, and i have completes them before, i wanted to try a paper which i haver not been exposed to before
AliceKS
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by niruuuu)
I just wanted to do every exam paper, because i feel like since i know what the mark scheme for the rest of the macbeth papers are, and i have completes them before, i wanted to try a paper which i haver not been exposed to before
often these papers are locked so that teachers can use them for mocks to replicate the real exam with unseen extracts as far as possible which is probably why no one has it bar teachers. if you've used all the past papers have you got your answers marked? try to get some feedback on your essays and then improve them. if you're not practicing under timed conditions then try that as it is very different! also ask your teachers to set you example questions or try making some up eg. pick a theme or character and a scene. also at gcse you don't get the text so make sure you know plenty of quotes by heart and which themes/characters they link to as there's no point knowing them but not being able to apply the knowledge - make sure that you have a stab at linking any analysis to context and contrast how a modern and contemporary audience would react
niruuuu
Rep:
(Original post by AliceKS)
often these papers are locked so that teachers can use them for mocks to replicate the real exam with unseen extracts as far as possible which is probably why no one has it bar teachers. if you've used all the past papers have you got your answers marked? try to get some feedback on your essays and then improve them. if you're not practicing under timed conditions then try that as it is very different! also ask your teachers to set you example questions or try making some up eg. pick a theme or character and a scene. also at gcse you don't get the text so make sure you know plenty of quotes by heart and which themes/characters they link to as there's no point knowing them but not being able to apply the knowledge - make sure that you have a stab at linking any analysis to context and contrast how a modern and contemporary audience would react
Oooh ok I see, thank you for informing me! My teacher for English hasn't been in school for the past few weeks, so I never got a chance to show my answers to her. Is it ok if i post it here so you can give me some feedback?? I would really appreciate it!!
AliceKS
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i've dropped all essay subjects for a levels so i probs wouldn't be the best to ask. don't know how big your school is but if there's more than one english teacher then try to find one, otherwise i guess you can post it on here but i don't know how much feedback you'd get
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (251)
42.98%
The paper was reasonable (244)
41.78%
Not feeling great about that exam... (52)
8.9%
It was TERRIBLE (37)
6.34%

Watched Threads