Lucy Richards
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello!
I’ve been accepted to study my PGCE in French with German starting this September and I’m really looking forward to it! Just posting to see if there’s any others also starting the PGCE at Oxford in any subject.
Thank you! X
Last edited by Lucy Richards; 3 months ago
misthios2022
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
I have accepted mine in Geography! Just waiting on student finance so I can see if I can afford it! Congrats on your place ☺️
Lucy Richards
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by misthios2022)
I have accepted mine in Geography! Just waiting on student finance so I can see if I can afford it! Congrats on your place ☺️
That’s so exciting! Happy to meet you on here I am also waiting to hear back from my Student Finance (Wales) application but really looking forward to September.

Which college did you apply for?
misthios2022
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Lucy Richards)
That’s so exciting! Happy to meet you on here I am also waiting to hear back from my Student Finance (Wales) application but really looking forward to September.

Which college did you apply for?
Lovely! I applied for St Stephen’s House, I’m in my late 20s and it seems a bit more peaceful. How about you? Great to virtually meet you!
Lucy Richards
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by misthios2022)
Lovely! I applied for St Stephen’s House, I’m in my late 20s and it seems a bit more peaceful. How about you? Great to virtually meet you!
That’s so good, as I’m the exact same! St Stephens looks great doesn’t it, I’m 23 and thought the college would be ideal for a close knit community.
I’ve not heard back yet though, have you? From memory it was 8-10 weeks after applying so should hear back this month.
misthios2022
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Lucy Richards)
That’s so good, as I’m the exact same! St Stephens looks great doesn’t it, I’m 23 and thought the college would be ideal for a close knit community.
I’ve not heard back yet though, have you? From memory it was 8-10 weeks after applying so should hear back this month.
No I’ve not heard back either, but hoping it will be soon! It looks lovely to live there and I drive so the parking really appeals as well as all the lovely classic Oxford traditions. I will drop another post once I hear back from the college. I was going to try and private message you so we could connect on WhatsApp or something but I have no idea how to do that on here 🤣
jacbrownhill
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello!

I've just been accepted to the history PGCE programme! Would love to connect.

Jacqueline
sianjb
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hey!

I’ve been accepted to do geography! I will be at Lady Margaret Hall. Would be great to hear from any of you!

Sian x x
Sarah-Lou Miller
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I am doing history, and I will also be at Lady Margaret Hall! Sarah
misthios2022
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Hello! I’m Jess and I’ll be at St Stephen’s House doing Geog, feel free to drop me a message 😊x
Sarah-Lou Miller
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by jacbrownhill)
Hello!

I've just been accepted to the history PGCE programme! Would love to connect.

Jacqueline
Hi Jacqueline, I will also be on the history PGCE programme, great to meet someone else who is! I'd love to connect too! I'm new to the Student Room so apparently I can't send private messages for a few days, so just saying hello in the forum instead
Sarah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
19.23%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (2)
7.69%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
15.38%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
11.54%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
26.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
19.23%

Watched Threads