Does anyone have any experience with interviews at the Uni of Manchester?

Watch this thread
Sedge_Droogie
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello.

I just applied for Archaeology and History at the University of Manchester. Had all the confirmations back too. My real concern is that, from the course description, it seems likely I'll have an interview and maybe I will even have to write an essay for them. I'd really like to know if anyone has any experience with interviews in either of these fields or any other humanities subjects at the Uni of Manchester? Are they intense as medicine interviews? Are they quite informal? What kinds of questions do they ask? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

p.s.

Some additional information: I did my access course in 2020-21 and got full marks. However, I've taken another year out to work. If anyone has a situation similar to this or even if you've taken a couple of decades out from education, any info on what they asked you about this in the interview would also be greatly appreciated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (60)
34.68%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.31%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.18%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.83%

Watched Threads