How do I juggle this?

Watch this thread
Sidehustle
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am trying to juggle 2 girls in my life but its becoming quite a challenge.

I treat them really well with expensive gifts and romantic night outs.

But I wanna know, how can I go about juggling 2 girls without one finding about the other? Because every time I am on whatsapp one of them always asks why I am always online and if I talk with other girls. And I always say I am talking to a family member.

Or if we go on a date and they grab my phone I always end up panicking and snatching it out their hand which makes them suspicious and they end up questioning me like CRAZY!!!

So I wanna know how I can go about keeping one secret from the other without them ever finding out?
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Be honest with them and let them know they aren’t the only girls you talk to so that they don’t question you and go through your phone. They sense that you’re lying to them and it’s making them act this way. Just be honest it’ll make things easier for you playa
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
don't lead two girls on. Your lucky to have either and I can assure you if in a few months they found out there was another girl the whole time they will dumb your ass so quickly. so why mess up two relationships when you could just have one and focus all your attention on her?
Sidehustle
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
don't lead two girls on. Your lucky to have either and I can assure you if in a few months they found out there was another girl the whole time they will dumb your ass so quickly. so why mess up two relationships when you could just have one and focus all your attention on her?
Because one of them has serious anger issues and really volatile. And if I break up with her I am scared she might cause me serious harm, she has threatened to do it in the past. And knowing my gf she will follow through on her word.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (64)
20.06%
The paper was reasonable (118)
36.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (91)
28.53%
It was TERRIBLE (46)
14.42%

Watched Threads