What are you like?

Watch this thread
Sidehustle
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
What do you look like? I am bored.

I have tanned skin, green eyes, curly hair, fat lips, slim and 5'11.
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
None of your business.
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i'm medium tone skinned i'd say, although my face is more pale, i have blue/green eyes with a bit of yellow people say anyway🤷🏽*♀️, wavy brown hair, freckles, big lips, average weight, 5'6 ish.
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
None of your business.
i love how u don't wanna give info but i'm the total opposite. 😆 sensible sam🤨
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I don't come on here to pull. Doesn't matter what I or anyone else looks like.
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
i love how u don't wanna give info but i'm the total opposite. 😆 sensible sam🤨
Well, this is the internet. It’s probably the worst place to post identifiable info in.
the bear
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Name:  bear.png
Views: 15
Size:  185.0 KB
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Well, this is the internet. It’s probably the worst place to post identifiable info in.
what just features 😭 it ain't that bad
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
what just features 😭 it ain't that bad
It is, it very much is. You never know if you have someone with too much free time on their hands who is using your info to piece as to who you are. This is the internet, after all.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by the bear)
Name:  bear.png
Size:  185.0 KB
Name:  salamanders.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  11.2 KB
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Name:  BBCHI.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  100.5 KB
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It is, it very much is. You never know if you have someone with too much free time on their hands who is using your info to piece as to who you are. This is the internet, after all.
true true actually. good for u for being smart
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Also, it's "what do you look like"; not "what are you like". The latter is used to ask about someone's personality.
Raptor Jesus
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Name:  salamanders.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  11.2 KB
Name:  flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg
Size:  139.7 KB
Don't we all look lovely :blush:
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Raptor Jesus)
Indeed
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
true true actually. good for u for being smart
Yay to my one brain cell.
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yay to my one brain cell.
hahhaa 😭 how are you doing today?
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i look like the guy in the meme that points a "bullet projecting device" at his doppelganger
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Raptor Jesus)
That drool got me feeling some sort of way
Last edited by zuluwarrior7650; 3 months ago
Raptor Jesus
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by zuluwarrior7650)
That drool got me feeling some sort of way
It is quite wet, I agree :sexface:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.66%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.91%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.66%

Watched Threads