Preparing for a job interview

Watch this thread
username3093342
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So I’m preparing for a job interview and I’m learning some facts about the company and researching what exactly the job is/what it would involve.

I’ve written it all down in a word document on my laptop, but I’ve forgotten some of it already. I feel like I’m studying for an exam! Am I doing it the wrong way?
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
At the end of the day, the main point to drive home is that job interviews, or any interviews for that matter, have certain questions (just worded in different ways) that they ask about time and time again.

I would recommend checking out “CareerVidz” on YouTube for in depth understanding of what I mean, and also for some general advice when it comes to interviews. I am by no means an expert but I found it really made me knowledgeable a bit more than before by knowing the advice/tips. Good luck.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (26)
38.24%
The paper was reasonable (22)
32.35%
Not feeling great about that exam... (13)
19.12%
It was TERRIBLE (7)
10.29%

Watched Threads