Possible to Complete (P1&P2) Entire Pure Maths in 5 weeks? & stats+mech in 3 weeks?

Watch this thread
Gabgool
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I plan on self-studying:
A level maths

Entirety of Pure Mathematics in 38 days (Content for Paper1&2 A level maths) (30 more days will be spent on past papers & revision)

Then after: Entirety of stats & mechanics (year 1&2) in 21 days (30 more days left for past papers or revision)

There are 1054 pages in total for the textbooks. I'd have to complete 18 pages a day which would mean 9 sets of 1 hour study sessions a day (1 page every 30 min)
I got a 9 in GCSE maths last year and have no current responsibilities
Last edited by Gabgool; 3 months ago
neemboo.x
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Yeah, you can probably do it
thegeek888
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yes, it is doable, as long as you make sure you don't 'burn out' before the exams!!!
Last edited by thegeek888; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
20.83%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (1)
4.17%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
16.67%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (2)
8.33%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
29.17%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
20.83%

Watched Threads