I’m straight but watched girl kissing videos???

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am pretty much comfortably straight but I did used to watch lesbian kissing videos and masturbate to them when I was 10-12.

Did any other straight girls do this?
I don’t know why or how I knew to do this?

I was turned on by seeing the tongue I guess, but I am not and never have wanted to kiss or have sex with girls. Girls are beautiful but I just don’t fantasise about being with them and it is not my goal in life. I found gay guys kissing good as well.

I feel alone because there is a huge BI community on Twitter/TikTok and they all say that watching these types of videos showed them they are bi. I don’t mind, but there are some straight people that they say they’ve watched them too and then the bi community label these people as not straight. It makes so many people feel like they have to bisexual when they are not, just because they have watched this and that is very damaging. Just like I wouldn’t assume a bisexual person who is dating women is a lesbian, I wouldn’t want them to call me bisexual just because I watched that type of video.

I don’t want to be labelled as anything other than what I am which is straight.
I’ve fought a lot against people trying to label me and it’s enough now.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
What you are into and what your sexuality is valid and doesn’t have to define one another, you could be gay and watch straight, and vice versa. Watching and feeling are 2 different things
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
Hi, sexual things turn everyone on. Literally everyone. It doesn’t mean you’re attracted to girls. If a man was to see cats, dogs, horses or two men or a man and a woman or two girls kissing or having sex, they’re still gonna seem sexual to you as it would any normal person because this has been proved through research so don’t worry about it!
Also don’t go on TikTok it’s full of lies and trash talk. People are on there to get views and followers remember! You are defo straight
tsparktae
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am pretty much comfortably straight but I did used to watch lesbian kissing videos and masturbate to them when I was 10-12.

I was turned on by seeing the tongue I guess, but I am not and never have wanted to kiss or have sex with girls. Girls are beautiful but I just don’t fantasise about being with them and it is not my goal in life. I found gay guys kissing good as well.

I feel alone because there is a huge BI community on Twitter/TikTok and they all say that watching these types of videos showed them they are bi. I don’t mind, but there are some straight people that they say they’ve watched them too and then the bi community label these people as not straight. It makes so many people feel like they have to bisexual when they are not, just because they have watched this and that is very damaging. Just like I wouldn’t assume a bisexual person who is dating women is a lesbian, I wouldn’t want them to call me bisexual just because I watched that type of video.

I get what you mean. I guess sometimes even if you're straight you can get look a a girl or the same gender as you and think they look beautiful or are good looking etc. But there comes a barrier if you find yourself loving the girl or having feelings for them it probably means you aren't straight anymore.

So just because you saw this video doesn't mean you aren't straight dw
username5898386
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
dw i do this also
Uklad40
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Nothinh wrong with that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads