Questions about Accomodation & Student Finance

Watch this thread
D_mar456
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I sent off my UCAS application a few days ago and I have a few questions:
Should I look for accomodation before or after any offers come through?
What things should I look out for/ be aware of when looking for accomodation?
And with Student Finance, I literally have no idea what to do, like how it all works, what should I be keeping in mind, basically everything about it. It confuses me, but I have until March so please givr me as many tips as you know.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by D_mar456)
I sent off my UCAS application a few days ago and I have a few questions:
Should I look for accomodation before or after any offers come through?
What things should I look out for/ be aware of when looking for accomodation?
And with Student Finance, I literally have no idea what to do, like how it all works, what should I be keeping in mind, basically everything about it. It confuses me, but I have until March so please givr me as many tips as you know.
Hi there, regarding the non student finance related queries - I advise you to post here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=307 and students from the university you want to go to will be able to assist with this and provide advice.

With the student finance, please check out this step by step guide https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/quickSta...ide/index.html

You should apply as soon as the application launches, you should input your first choice university on your student finance application as you can make changes after being approved.

If you have any further queries please let us know

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads