The Student Room Group

how do you organise your revision?

i realised during these mocks that i have a hard time organising my revision, for example on monday i’ll revise for the test on tuesday then on tuesday i’ll revise for the test the next day so on, but i don’t think that’s efficient in maximising my productivity. also do you revise by topics from order or do you start from the topics you’re weaker on and then work yourself to the ones you’re most confident in?
Original post by succubus666
i realised during these mocks that i have a hard time organising my revision, for example on monday i’ll revise for the test on tuesday then on tuesday i’ll revise for the test the next day so on, but i don’t think that’s efficient in maximising my productivity. also do you revise by topics from order or do you start from the topics you’re weaker on and then work yourself to the ones you’re most confident in?

I think I mainly did past paper questions and found areas of weakness and worked on those. Other than that, I looked at the specification to find things I didn't really remember much about. I printed out the specification and annotate what I remember being taught, but if I wasn't completely sure, I'd focus on that topic.

I've copied and pasted the below from my GYG thread, I hope it'll be of some help to you. :smile:

General advice for lack of motivation:

Spoiler

My main advice when studying/revising for GCSEs and A-Levels:

Spoiler

Original post by KA_P
I think I mainly did past paper questions and found areas of weakness and worked on those. Other than that, I looked at the specification to find things I didn't really remember much about. I printed out the specification and annotate what I remember being taught, but if I wasn't completely sure, I'd focus on that topic.

I've copied and pasted the below from my GYG thread, I hope it'll be of some help to you. :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

this is so helpful thank you!! :smile:
Original post by succubus666
this is so helpful thank you!! :smile:

I'm happy to help:u:

Good luck!!
Original post by KA_P

Spoiler

Spoiler

Those tips are amazing 🤩
Original post by iqra_xoxoxoxox
Those tips are amazing 🤩

:biggrin:
Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending