The Student Room Group

God bless tall women

I'm a 5'4 guy and ironically the women that I match with and have matched with recently have all been taller than me 5'7+. They actually gave a **** about me and didn't ghost me or reject me like i'm trash the way short women do. For multiple years I actually shot my shot at short women even tried talking to them. I have nothing against them and have liked plenty, it seems as though every ****ing time I try it ends up me getting rejected or them saying stupid **** to me so I was like nah **** it. But the tall women that I've matched with have been very chill and super sweet. They didn't really give a **** about my height. I always get this vibe that short women care most about the height and majority of the time its true.

For whatever reason i'm not the only short guy as I've noticed that short guys and tall women somehow can relate in being the ones that aren't usually the norm in society so its kind of like they know how each other deals with the **** in this world being the odd one out. Short women are somehow worried about their kids height as if thats a bad thing, i'm not dealing with that ********.

I never get that vibe from tall women and tall women are somehow more confident too. My liking for tall women grows stronger day by day.
Original post by ammarqureshi55
I'm a 5'4 guy and ironically the women that I match with and have matched with recently have all been taller than me 5'7+. They actually gave a **** about me and didn't ghost me or reject me like i'm trash the way short women do. For multiple years I actually shot my shot at short women even tried talking to them. I have nothing against them and have liked plenty, it seems as though every ****ing time I try it ends up me getting rejected or them saying stupid **** to me so I was like nah **** it. But the tall women that I've matched with have been very chill and super sweet. They didn't really give a **** about my height. I always get this vibe that short women care most about the height and majority of the time its true.

For whatever reason i'm not the only short guy as I've noticed that short guys and tall women somehow can relate in being the ones that aren't usually the norm in society so its kind of like they know how each other deals with the **** in this world being the odd one out. Short women are somehow worried about their kids height as if thats a bad thing, i'm not dealing with that ********.

I never get that vibe from tall women and tall women are somehow more confident too. My liking for tall women grows stronger day by day.

Your post shows what men should do.
If you approach a woman and she tells you you are not her type because she prefers taller/muscular/or I do not know what, you must accept that. Even if she is short herself.
There is no need to act like an idiot who puts women down because of their preferences.
You just have to move on and try to find a woman who will not mind your height.
This post proves that such women exist.
one of my ex-gfs was 5'9" and had a fetish for short guys. I was taller than her though, probably why it didn't last lol.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ackhnologia
Your post shows what men should do.
If you approach a woman and she tells you you are not her type because she prefers taller/muscular/or I do not know what, you must accept that. Even if she is short herself.
There is no need to act like an idiot who puts women down because of their preferences.
You just have to move on and try to find a woman who will not mind your height.
This post proves that such women exist.

Yes short men should go for tall women. I'm not dealing with short women who are mostly height obsessed. I get more responses from women that are 5'11 vs 4'11. 6'0 vs 5'0. 5'8 vs 4'8. If I was tall I guarantee you short women would be coming at me like I'm crack
Original post by Chicken.M.
one of my ex-gfs was 5'9" and had a fetish for short guys. I was taller than her though, probably why it didn't last lol.

Lmfaooooo.
Yah us tall girls r cool :smile:
yk, sometimes women just exist innit
Original post by ammarqureshi55
Yes short men should go for tall women. I'm not dealing with short women who are mostly height obsessed. I get more responses from women that are 5'11 vs 4'11. 6'0 vs 5'0. 5'8 vs 4'8. If I was tall I guarantee you short women would be coming at me like I'm crack

Yes
Some tall women do not mind a shorter man, some do.
But, yes, just go for those who do not mind.
Original post by Ackhnologia
Yes
Some tall women do not mind a shorter man, some do.
But, yes, just go for those who do not mind.

I think most girls do mind height. It is true that girls who prefer short guys exist but they are in short supply. Which is where the complaining about women having unrealistic expectations comes from.
why thank you, sir
Original post by sufys12
I think most girls do mind height. It is true that girls who prefer short guys exist but they are in short supply. Which is where the complaining about women having unrealistic expectations comes from.

Sure.
I mean, being tall, muscular and all is seen as manly by a lot women; therefore attractive traits for a man. A lot of women will say a man of the same height or shorter make them feel insecure because they do not want to be taller or bigger than their man. They want to feel feminine. It is what it is.
What do complaints have ever bring to men? Did they magically become more attractive to women? Did they all of sudden realised that oh men are right, we put to much emphasis on their height, we shall stop that? Nope.
Because it is their preferences.
Men who complain get called incels.
And women have the right to have their standards.
Nothing is easy for men and will never be. We have to fight till we get what we are looking for. Unfortunately, it is life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending