University of Warwick Applied Linguistics Courses 2022

Watch this thread
Meher106
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello everyone, it’s Meher!

I am an offer holder for two courses run by Applied Linguistics at Warwick for 2022 entry.

I thought I’d start this thread for anyone else who has applied!

I’m really looking forward to hearing your responses, please let me know what course you’re hoping to study, and what you’re looking forward to the most about Warwick as an icebreaker!

Also I was wondering what accommodation you’re thinking of and why.

@_gcx Tagging you so you can add this on your general thread for 2022 entries at Warwick!
Last edited by Meher106; 3 months ago
Joylam
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Heyyyyy I’ve applied for the course: language, culture and communication! What’s yours?🤣 I hvn’t receive any feedback even I’ve been waiting for more than a month🥲
Meher106
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Joylam)
Heyyyyy I’ve applied for the course: language, culture and communication! What’s yours?🤣 I hvn’t receive any feedback even I’ve been waiting for more than a month🥲
That's so amazing to hear, because I've applied to the same course!!! I really hope you hear from them soon, I received an offer from them a couple of weeks after applying, but please do remember they will be very busy right now! Do not worry, I am sure you'll get the result that you're hoping for!
Joylam
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Meher106)
That's so amazing to hear, because I've applied to the same course!!! I really hope you hear from them soon, I received an offer from them a couple of weeks after applying, but please do remember they will be very busy right now! Do not worry, I am sure you'll get the result that you're hoping for!
Thank you and I really hope sooooo!!!🥺 May I know what’s your other options and would you firm this offer🤣 and I’m an international students from Hong Kong! Are you domestic student or also international one🤣
Meher106
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Thank you and I really hope sooooo!!!🥺 May I know what’s your other options and would you firm this offer🤣 and I’m an international students from Hong Kong! Are you domestic student or also international one🤣
I am firming this offer definitely, my insurance would be Linguistics and Spanish also at Warwick! That sounds so cool, I am a home student from the UK! Are you planning to firm this offer?
Joylam
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Meher106)
I am firming this offer definitely, my insurance would be Linguistics and Spanish also at Warwick! That sounds so cool, I am a home student from the UK! Are you planning to firm this offer?
If I receive the offer, I’ll surely take it! Or else I’ll go for the “media and communication” course at Newcastle or Leeds🤣
Joylam
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I’ve just received an offer from the Warwick university and I’m definitely going to firm it! Hope to see you in Warwick!!!🥰
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied for P.h.D in English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics in late December but have not received anything yet. Is it a sign of rejection?
M.Gai
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I’ve just received an offer from the Warwick university and I’m definitely going to firm it! Hope to see you in Warwick!!!🥰
That’s awesome : ) is this still active as I really wanna meet some people studying something similar to me (don’t wanna accidentally trip and fall into the STEM bubble of contempt lol) - French and linguistics 2022 lol 💅
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
22.67%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (9)
12%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.33%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.33%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
21.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
25.33%

Watched Threads