Acceptance in UCAS but no email from uni?

Watch this thread
Alexandraalisa2
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I got an acceptance in UCAS from UCL but unlike the other unis I applied to, UCL didn’t send me an email themselves? Could it be a glitch in UCAS?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
It just means that UCL aren't quite in sync with their offer making and sending emails = nothing to worry about, if you have the offer on UCAS that you def. have an offer - congratulations.
Alexandraalisa2
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by McGinger)
It just means that UCL aren't quite in sync with their offer making and sending emails = nothing to worry about, if you have the offer on UCAS that you def. have an offer - congratulations.
Thank you! I was def worried!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Give it 2 working days and then give them a quick ring to check there’s no technical issues.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
don't forget to check your spam folder

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.73%
Not yet, but I will soon (68)
18.43%
No (147)
39.84%

Watched Threads