Offer holder days for BSc Economics

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
When are the offer holder visiting days taking place for BSc Economics? Will notification be by email? Thanks.
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When are the offer holder visiting days taking place for BSc Economics? Will notification be by email? Thanks.
Hello!

Huge congratulations on getting an offer for the University of Reading, that's a great achievement!

There are lots of offer days coming up, and yes you will get an invitation via email which will have the specific dates on there.

Hope this helps. We are really looking forward to welcoming you onto campus very soon! If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to let us know

Daisy
3rd year politics and international relations student
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by UniofReading)
Hello!

Huge congratulations on getting an offer for the University of Reading, that's a great achievement!

There are lots of offer days coming up, and yes you will get an invitation via email which will have the specific dates on there.

Hope this helps. We are really looking forward to welcoming you onto campus very soon! If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to let us know

Daisy
Will this also be posted in the [email protected] Applicant tracker? Thanks.
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Will this also be posted in the [email protected]ing Applicant tracker? Thanks.
Hey,

I'm not entirely sure I'm afraid. I would just keep an eye on your emails

Daisy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (30)
22.22%
The paper was reasonable (62)
45.93%
Not feeling great about that exam... (30)
22.22%
It was TERRIBLE (13)
9.63%

Watched Threads