Curly Hair

Watch this thread
theoppressed
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
If you cut curly hair then straightened that bit of curly hair then wet it, would it go back to being curly?? I've been thinking about this for hours.
marchag
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Yep
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yes, even a bit of humidity will make it return to being curly.

Just embrace your curls? I used to try to straighten my hair all the time - I really can't be bothered now.
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yes, like how your hair is curly when you come out the shower. You can straighten your hair, but consider that it is healthier (mentally and literally on your hair) to embrace it and protect it with products that accentuate your curl pattern!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (54)
19.29%
The paper was reasonable (103)
36.79%
Not feeling great about that exam... (81)
28.93%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
15%

Watched Threads