What is something that really annoys you but doesn’t bother most people?

Watch this thread
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Discuss
marchag
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I really dislike the sound of people eating
TriplexA
Rep:
(Original post by marchag)
I really dislike the sound of people eating
Wow really - so it's not just my sister
marchag
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by TriplexA)
Wow really - so it's not just my sister
Apparently it's a real 'thing' too. Annoys my parents something chronic but I really can't help it!
What The Cluck
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I hate being hugged by people I don't know
TriplexA
Rep:
(Original post by marchag)
Apparently it's a real 'thing' too. Annoys my parents something chronic but I really can't help it!
Glad I'm not alone
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
knuckle cracking and whispering
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Celebrity worship.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Starting threads with "discuss"
Spoiler:
Show
Sorry TriplexA, it was aimed at concernedlmao, not you.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Serious answer: polystyrene
Scienceisgood
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
People not recycling and using normal bins.
Or just throwing rubbish in the street!
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Gum chewing
Standing close to me
Stepping in front of me to grab something or to walk
Interrupting me
Sighing or breathing near me
Walking slow is a big irritant
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
the texture of cotton
tinyperson
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
stupidity
alow
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
the texture of cotton
the texture of velvet :yucky:
aliaa03
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I hate people walking slowly in front of me except im a slow walker myself so its kind of stupid 😂
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
People putting up their feet on seats or spreading across several seats on public transport, even when it’s not busy. It just shows a lack of respect and social etiquette. Horrible.
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 3 months ago
TriplexA
Rep:
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
People putting up their feet on seats or spreading across several seats on public transport, even when it’s not busy. It just shows a lack of respect and social etiquette. Horrible.
Yes finally this is mine - especially those annoying kids who put their backs against double decker windows with their feet on the seats
gjd800
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Bad pointing and grouting in tiling or walls
People that don't hook their guitar lead through their strap
Cote1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Double dipping.

Using a fork like a shovel.

Cutting cake up for people then noisily sucking fingers, then handling the cake again.

Snoring.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.66%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.91%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.66%

Watched Threads