Mistake on Ucas application- English Skills section

Watch this thread
nef iwa
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I think I made a mistake on my ucas application concerning the English skills section. I may have accidentally pressed no that English is not my first language as one of the universities that I applied to has offered me a place but are asking for IELTS score.....looking back at my ucas preview it shows TOEFL & IELTS not provided....Have a made a mistake? And if I have what do I do now? I'm quite stressed about this.. Any advise would help, thank you!
isabelbelle
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Contact UCAS to verify if you have made that mistake, then you need to amend it by contacting your unis. I think UCAS has an amendment form but that's only for qualifications.

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/a...te-application
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Usually Unis will only add an English Language requirement if they regard you as an overseas applicant - ie. not a 'Home' student.
To sort this out you will need to contact each Uni directly and remember that if you have English GCSE etc that may actually satisty the English requirement.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (281)
41.69%
The paper was reasonable (280)
41.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (62)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (51)
7.57%

Watched Threads