4 months in college with still no friends

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Like I have 1-2 people I talk to in each lesson but no one to hang out outside of college no one to message…anyone relate? Should’ve stayed in sixth form
gem4k
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
When I decided to move to college I knew it was going to be difficult because I had to travel nearly 4 hours daily. For a good few months I spoke to no one and they didn’t make an effort with me, then things changed and I found so many like minded people by just reaching out and saying “hey how are you finding the work?” Or even just “do you mind if I have your number so I can talk to you after class?” I really hope you do find your people at college!

(Original post by Anonymous)
Like I have 1-2 people I talk to in each lesson but no one to hang out outside of college no one to message…anyone relate? Should’ve stayed in sixth form
Coldhands0
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yh sometimes its like that,if u want we can chat,where u from
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
22.5%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (10)
12.5%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (12)
15%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
21.25%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
23.75%

Watched Threads