am I settled in the UK if I have a pre settlement status

Watch this thread
Kamran07
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hello could anyone help me with this please
am I settled in the UK if I have a pre settlement status?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
If you have a share-code from the government website that proves your settled-status then yes, you are settled here.
Kamran07
Rep:
thank you
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Pre-settled status is not the same as settled status (hence the different names).

If you’re going to qualify for settled status before the start of your course then pick settled status. If not then don’t state that you have settled status pick the “other” option.
Kamran07
Rep:
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.85%
Not yet, but I will soon (68)
18.48%
No (146)
39.67%

Watched Threads