The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL acceptance rate

I was just wondering if anyone knew how hard it is to get into UAL? On google it says the acceptance rate is 22% which is quite scary because I’m applying to a subject which needs a portfolio so i’m kind of doubting myself, even tho I got an A in the subject at A level😭
im not sure exactly but iirc, fashion design had around 30 students so I guess the other degrees would be the same (or slightly less). I think overall theres 10,000+ applicants. the acceptance rate should be 300/10,000 ish, so 22-30% sounds about right
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I think it depends on the college and the course you applied for. But still, in general, it is quite hard to get in.
I don't really think that grades matter if they are over the entry requirements because mine was not that good but still got an offer.
The portfolio is more important than grades.
Reply 3
Original post by yunj0312
I think it depends on the college and the course you applied for. But still, in general, it is quite hard to get in.
I don't really think that grades matter if they are over the entry requirements because mine was not that good but still got an offer.
The portfolio is more important than grades.

How did it go? Did your portfolio get accepted? If it did I would love to see what you have done because I'm a lil scared about the portfolio as well!! :frown:

Quick Reply