Help please on application !!

Watch this thread
Gionbon
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
What I need to put on a level chemistry module/unit 1?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
You dont need to fill in the modules for A levels - most people don't.
Gionbon
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
You dont need to fill in the modules for A levels - most people don't.
I tried but says is a mandatory and don’t know what to put because I’m private candidate
Gionbon
Rep:
Can someone help please
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Gionbon)
I tried but says is a mandatory and don’t know what to put because I’m private candidate
Cant you post a screenshot of the qualification on ucas that you’re trying to enter? (Obviously with your personal details cropped out)
Gionbon
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
Cant you post a screenshot of the qualification on ucas that you’re trying to enter? (Obviously with your personal details cropped out)
I can says it’s mandatory I need to write something but I don’t know what
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Gionbon)
I can says it’s mandatory I need to write something but I don’t know what
Can you post a screenshot?

There’s a number of possibilities but without seeing what you are seeing it’s not possible to help you.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Or just phone UCAS on Moday and they can look at your application and guide you through it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (86)
19.5%
The paper was reasonable (167)
37.87%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
26.76%
It was TERRIBLE (70)
15.87%

Watched Threads