Anyone studying towards CTA qualification with Chartered Institute of Taxation?

Watch this thread
Abuhizqil
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anyone interested to share their experience?
TaxTutor
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Abuhizqil)
Anyone interested to share their experience?
I'm a CTA Tutor. It's without a doubt a very prestigious qualification to hold. There are a number of routes. One of those is the ATT-CTA Pathway. You must build a solid foundation on tax and that is done completing your ATT. CTA is very much about the detail and advising client by identifying problems. Identifying problems is the key to passing. If you add me on LinkedIn you will be able to access some of my resources. Pards Mattu
Abuhizqil
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by TaxTutor)
I'm a CTA Tutor. It's without a doubt a very prestigious qualification to hold. There are a number of routes. One of those is the ATT-CTA Pathway. You must build a solid foundation on tax and that is done completing your ATT. CTA is very much about the detail and advising client by identifying problems. Identifying problems is the key to passing. If you add me on LinkedIn you will be able to access some of my resources. Pards Mattu
Many thanks Pards Mattu for commenting on the thread. I don't have any prior experience of taxation apart from the fact that I started working for HMRC and being trained as a Tax Professional. At the same time, as private candidate/student started working towards direct-route-CTA. I heard about ATT-CTA route, but opted to try CTA directly. After finishing the courses, I suppose I can use my job experience with HMRC when I apply for membership of CIOT.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads