Reg plate

Watch this thread
Dooxed
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello TSR,

I wonder if anyone has any knowledge regarding a reg plates, I wanted to get myself a private plate for my car.

Which went like this:
Number Number Letter Letter Number Number

I looked around everywhere and that combination doesn't exist, I was wondering where I have to go to basically create such a new number plate and get the V750 papers.
martin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Dooxed)
Hello TSR,

I wonder if anyone has any knowledge regarding a reg plates, I wanted to get myself a private plate for my car.

Which went like this:

I looked around everywhere and that combination doesn't exist, I was wondering where I have to go to basically create such a new number plate and get the V750 papers.
Registration marks in that pattern (e.g. 22 AA 22) are used by armed forces vehicles only.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicl...orces_vehicles
Henry 8
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Dooxed)
Hello TSR,

Which went like this:

What are you trying to create ?
Dooxed
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by martin7)
Registration marks in that pattern (e.g. 22 AA 22) are used by armed forces vehicles only.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicl...orces_vehicles
I see now thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.44%
The paper was reasonable (133)
36.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.17%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.44%

Watched Threads