predicted grades

Watch this thread
Kei Maesa
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
will AAA universities consider my A*AB grades? PLS HELPPP
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
One or two choices like this are worth the risk - ie. one grade difference and not in a vital subject.
You may get an offer, and that can be great motivation for revision/exams.
Just make sure your other choices are safer.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kei Maesa)
Yes, they'll consider you. Will they make you an offer? Possibly.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It depends which subject is grade B ...
Kei Maesa
Rep:
(Original post by Muttley79)
It depends which subject is grade B ...
maths lmao and im applying for law
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Law is competitive but it does depend on the Uni and how they regard predicted grades vs. other factors.
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
So what are you doing to improve it? What has your teacher suggested?
Kei Maesa
Rep:
So what are you doing to improve it? What has your teacher suggested?
maths not my strongest suit, big mistake taking it for a levels lol - so realistically, B is as high as it can get. I will just have to apply to A*AB unis, there are a few good ones but AAA has more choices and I might pick 1 or 2 unis with said reqs for my aspirational choices
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
maths not my strongest suit, big mistake taking it for a levels lol - so realistically, B is as high as it can get. I will just have to apply to A*AB unis, there are a few good ones but AAA has more choices and I might pick 1 or 2 unis with said reqs for my aspirational choices
What GCSE grade did you get?
Kei Maesa
Rep:
What GCSE grade did you get?
four 6s and four 7s
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
four 6s and four 7s
I meant for Maths ... we ask for a grade 7.
Kei Maesa
Rep:
I meant for Maths ... we ask for a grade 7.
yea I got a 7 in maths
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
yea I got a 7 in maths
Why are you struggling then? I am willing to give you some advice if you can explain what you are finding difficult.
Kei Maesa
Rep:
I think the content itself is very different, ig gcse maths was alot more straightforward, and I was sorta expecting the same for a levels for sum reason. im just much more of an essay person than a numerical one haha, but thanks for ur help, v much appreciated!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (8)
23.53%
The paper was reasonable (14)
41.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (10)
29.41%
It was TERRIBLE (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed