why do i feel so nervous/sweaty messaging my friends?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I have a really close group of friends and I am entirely comfortable and able to me myself with them but for some reason when messaging on the group chat and it’s a long chat with lots of people talking at once i get weirdly sweaty and a strange nervous, jittery feeling. Does anyone else get this??
EVRoosevelt
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Yes! I've never heard of anyone else having this! Whenever I message anyone - this! And I can talk to strangers, anyone, in person, and be completely fine!
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Yes I literally get palpitations when I send a message through!! I have to archive it so I don’t look at it and feel tempted to see who has read it and ignores me. I also literally get ignored every time too
Anonymous #1
(Original post by EVRoosevelt)
Yes! I've never heard of anyone else having this! Whenever I message anyone - this! And I can talk to strangers, anyone, in person, and be completely fine!
glad im not alone lol - i mean tbf i can't talk to strangers well either but with my friends in person i am so confident but as soon as its everyone messaging i get all jittery and weird feeling
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes I literally get palpitations when I send a message through!! I have to archive it so I don’t look at it and feel tempted to see who has read it and ignores me. I also literally get ignored every time too
nice to know its not just me
username5050312
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Oh, I feel more confident online lol.
TipTapp
Badges: 8
Report 3 months ago
Could it just be nerves that nobody is going to respond or not wanting to feel like you have continue with quick responses if they do?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TipTapp)
Could it just be nerves that nobody is going to respond or not wanting to feel like you have continue with quick responses if they do?
no its not that my friends never really ignore me idk what it is ngl
TipTapp
Badges: 8
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
no its not that my friends never really ignore me idk what it is ngl
Huh. Are you a very anxious or nervous person just in general maybe?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.5%
The paper was reasonable (132)
36.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.25%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.48%

Watched Threads