Imperial application

Watch this thread
Invid1a
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there,

1. I’m applying for Chemistry(Msci)
2. I took Singapore A levels and my predicted grades are A A A. A* grade doesn’t exist for this exam so I’ve heard that A is the equivalent but I’m not sure.
3. There’s no admissions test for this course but there is an interview which I went for.
4. Imperial is the best school to go to for chemistry studies and the city of London is very attractive to me.
5. I also applied to Oxford(rejected 😭), UCL, King’s and University of Glasgow.

I went for my Imperial interview during my A levels period and I think I didn’t do that well, cause really very tired from the exams. Now that I was rejected by Oxford all my hopes are in Imperial, there’s a post earlier about a similar situation and mann I’m really in the same boat with the other person.

I still haven’t received any offer from Imperial and I applied in October too. Can I ask if anyone else applied to Chemistry at Imperial and got an offer already?

Also anyone know how much emphasis they put in the interview cause I think I screwed up mine. 😰
Last edited by Invid1a; 3 months ago
shrey1118
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
If you want to track interviews, offers and rejections : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1599281596

Interview is not the only thing they consider, your predicted grades, reference and personal statements are also a big part of the application process "We then use the interview feedback in combination with the UCAS application, to decide whether we are able to make an offer, and what the conditions of the offer will be."
Invid1a
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by shrey1118)
If you want to track interviews, offers and rejections : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1599281596

Interview is not the only thing they consider, your predicted grades, reference and personal statements are also a big part of the application process "We then use the interview feedback in combination with the UCAS application, to decide whether we are able to make an offer, and what the conditions of the offer will be."
T
(Original post by shrey1118)

Thanks so much omg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.5%
The paper was reasonable (132)
36.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.25%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.48%

Watched Threads