am i in love with him?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
so there's this guy i've liked for around 5 months. he found out i liked him recently, then now he said he "not sure" about me, and doesn't think we'll work out, which is a nicer way of saying he doesn't like me basically.

the thing is idk why i like him. he isn't physically attractive (everyone says i can do way better), he is basically a **** and only cares about his own feelings, he has absolutely no ambitions&and works at a retail job and got kicked out of college, he is basically leading on his ex (who is still inlove with him), he's not funny or has literally any interests except works 7 days a week. i've cried about him so mudh because he's hurt my feelings.

but even thought all of this i still like him, ALOT. even though he dosnsn't even like me back. when i ask my self to say one thing i like about him, i can't think of anything. but now matter what i can't get over him and it's soo frustrating. idk if i'm in love with him or something, because even though i see all his flaws i still like him so much. i cant even talk to any other guy because of my feelings for him. ugh. has anyone been in this situation or have any advicel
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Sounds like you've got a strong crush on him. It also sounds like you recognise that he's not a pleasant person and a relationship with him probably wouldn't work out well. It must be a really uncomfortable place to be in! My advice is, spend time with other people, and distract yourself as much as you can with your hobbies, work, and studies (if applicable). Your feelings may fade quickly or more slowly but one way or another you'll be bettering yourself and moving on with your life, which is the main thing.
username5050312
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I'm so confused. How can you not think of one reason to like him but love him so much?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.94%
The paper was reasonable (190)
48.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (98)
25.19%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.03%

Watched Threads