username5899494
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Last edited by username5899494; 3 months ago
Kaila2464
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Hrh07)
Im not sure if i was SA or not and i dont want to offend anyone so can someone tell me if i was or not.

I was 8,he was 14. He asks me if he can put a marker up my private parts. I say no. He continues to ask saying he really wants to do this and he'll be disappointed if he can't. I just stand there, i dont say anything, he then says he'll give me £10 if i do it. I shrug my shoulders, he holds my wrist and takes me to his room. He does what he wants to and i just sit there, i dont physically resist as he is much older and bigger than me so there is no point. I start to bleed, so he stops and says he felt bad so he gave me £20. That was the end of it.

Am i just overreacting?
Im so sorry but this is sexual assault. I think if you even have to question it, it is sexual assault but you explaining the situation just confirmed it was sexual assault and he took advantage of you.
Henry 8
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Hrh07)
Im not sure if i was SA or not and i dont want to offend anyone so can someone tell me if i was or not.

I was 8,he was 14. He asks me if he can put a marker up my private parts. I say no. He continues to ask saying he really wants to do this and he'll be disappointed if he can't. I just stand there, i dont say anything, he then says he'll give me £10 if i do it. I shrug my shoulders, he holds my wrist and takes me to his room. He does what he wants to and i just sit there, i dont physically resist as he is much older and bigger than me so there is no point. I start to bleed, so he stops and says he felt bad so he gave me £20. That was the end of it.

Am i just overreacting?
He needs reporting at the very least or he will do it again.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
When was this, from your phrasing this sounds like it happened a while ago?
Suffice it to say thats sexual assault..
username5899494
Rep:
(Original post by Napp)
When was this, from your phrasing this sounds like it happened a while ago?
Suffice it to say thats sexual assault..
It was 6 years ago, i think my mind had just kinda repressed the memory and it was about a year ago that i remembered, but i dont want to tell anyone as it was so long ago and the boy has completely changed now, he wouldn't ever do something like that to me. Plus i dont want to ruin his life over something that happened so long ago, he is 20 now.
username5899494
Rep:
(Original post by Henry 8)
He needs reporting at the very least or he will do it again.
He wouldn't ever do something like this again, it was 6 years ago and he has completely changed. Plus when it did happen he was only 14, he was probably just exploring and wasnt trying to cause me any harm. Also he was suffering with quite severe depression when it happened. I just dont want to report him as that could like ruin him or something and i know that he wouldn't do that to anyone else. To be honest, i dont think he even remembers what he did and i have a good relationship with him today. He is a good person.
username5839543
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It doesn't matter that he was depressed, his depression doesn't lesser the impacts of what he did to you. Why are you so concerned with his feelings? He thought he could buy yours with a £20 pound note.
Most 14 year olds would know that forcing a younger child to do that is wrong, reflected by the age of criminal responsibility which is 10. From what you've written it's clear that he knew right from wrong, he paid you extra money when he saw he had made you bleed.
How do you know that he won't do something similar to some one else? Did you suspect that he was capable of sexually assaulting you before he did?

You matter.
toxicgamage
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
He was 14 and you were 8, there is no way in hell he didn't know what he was doing. Doesn't matter if he's changed, he needs to be punished for it.
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Hrh07)

Am i just overreacting?
You should report this to the police now.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yes, it was sexual assault.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads