What's your favourite candy?

Watch this thread
leighroseelle
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
What candies do you like?
gem4k
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by leighroseelle)
What candies do you like?
Blue raspberry laces!
Nightligh
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Recess cups ,sour patch kids and sour gummy worms and gummy bears and peach rings
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
candy canes
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
strawberry pencils or fizzy pencils 🥰🥰🥰
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i HATE liquorish it acc makes me gag🤮🤮!!
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
In general it is chocolate. They represent the great part. Gummi bears are the most frequents sweets without chocolate I consume.
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
i HATE liquorish it acc makes me gag🤮🤮!!
Licorice is my favorite. My spouse gave me 4 massive bags for Christmas. :love:
the bear
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
whatever is in the van

:hmmmm2:
mnot
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nightligh)
Recess cups ,sour patch kids and sour gummy worms and gummy bears and peach rings
Recess cups are an elite pick. Maltesors & strawberry laces also good options.
Honey57
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Tangtastics, gummy bears, skittles, jelly tots, fruit pastilles. Lovem all. Also sour fruit rolls made with barberries 😋
Nightligh
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mnot)
Recess cups are an elite pick. Maltesors & strawberry laces also good options.
Ikr and ooo so good
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
https://www.next.co.uk/style/st648864/858106#858106

the best candle
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Aldi has the best candles :hand: Currently have a cucumber-citris one burning and it smells great. Plus it was $3.
Last edited by Sabertooth; 3 months ago
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
how can u like them😭😭... once someone gave me a pencil sweet and i was so happy to eat it but it was liquorice flavour!!! 😭😭 so i had to spit it out bc i can't eat it😭. also it's ur favourite?????😢😢😢
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
how can u like them😭😭... once someone gave me a pencil sweet and i was so happy to eat it but it was liquorice flavour!!! 😭😭 so i had to spit it out bc i can't eat it😭. also it's ur favourite?????😢😢😢
It's incredible. Australian licorice is the best. I like the black one most but some flavored ones (strawberry or mango) and also really good.

Do you like those little black jack sweets you get in the UK? They are SO DAMN good.
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It's incredible. Australian licorice is the best. I like the black one most but some flavored ones (strawberry or mango) and also really good.

Do you like those little black jack sweets you get in the UK? They are SO DAMN good.
NO i hate black jacks as well 😭😭 i can't eat them at allllllll 😭😂😂 how on earth do u like themmmmm😂😂
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
NO i hate black jacks as well 😭😭 i can't eat them at allllllll 😭😂😂 how on earth do u like themmmmm😂😂
Black jacks :drool:

I like those little red aniseed balls you get in a pick and mix too.

I made some licorice vodka in the past too. Goddamn it was good.
yeet_21
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
yeah i think its gross also, what makes it so appealing ?
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yo...there can only be 1 answer to this. LOOOL!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads