The Student Room Group

Late uni application

Hi guys im just starting my personal statement today with the deadline in basically 2 days. 26 th January. I am currently doing the application myself and was wondering what I put for Gcse grades. I am going to take the exam privately In a couple months so what do I fill in. Predicted grades which I don’t have ? Or what do I put in there thanks
Original post by Bixbot123
Hi guys im just starting my personal statement today with the deadline in basically 2 days. 26 th January. I am currently doing the application myself and was wondering what I put for Gcse grades. I am going to take the exam privately In a couple months so what do I fill in. Predicted grades which I don’t have ? Or what do I put in there thanks

If you already have GCSE grades but you're resitting, I think you'd put the previous GCSE grades and add the resit GCSEs as pending.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Thanks everyone 👍🏽
Simply - you must declare all grades even if you are retaking, and if you cannot get predicted grades then you referee must explain why.
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
Simply - you must declare all grades even if you are retaking, and if you cannot get predicted grades then you referee must explain why.

I currently don’t have Gcse grades so do I just put pending
Original post by Bixbot123
I currently don’t have Gcse grades so do I just put pending

Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending