Student Support

Watch this thread
caviaporcellus
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am considering these universities: Manchester, Exeter, York, Aberystwyth, Lancaster and Leicester. Support for mental health and disabilities is an important factor for me.
If anyone has any experience of what the support is like at any of these unis, I would appreciate it if you could share what it was like for you?
Thank you
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi there!

I'm a student ambassador from Lancaster and whilst I haven't yet accessed the mental health support myself, hopefully someone else can jump in and give their own experience here now.
I'm sure you've looked at the links for Counselling and Mental Health Services and Disability Services on the Lancaster website but I've hyperlinked them just in case! Here are also some testimonials from students that might be helpful. And here is the email address for the disability services in case you have any questions for them: [email protected]

-Daisy (Final year student)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (16)
25.81%
The paper was reasonable (28)
45.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (12)
19.35%
It was TERRIBLE (6)
9.68%

Watched Threads