username5419788
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hi
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi :hi: do you have a question/something we can help with?
username5419788
Rep:
yes
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Fmaisha__14)
yes
can you post it then?
username5419788
Rep:
how to get better at language paper 2, english gcse?
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
how to get better at language paper 2, english gcse?
What area are you finding tricky?
username5419788
Rep:
question 4/ 5 are the main difficulties for me..
booklover1313
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
question 4/ 5 are the main difficulties for me..
I didn't do the same exam board & spec as you, so I don't know exactly what that means, but what are the question types & what part is hard? Is it essay structure, or comparison or analysis of extracts?
username5419788
Rep:
(Original post by booklover1313)
I didn't do the same exam board & spec as you, so I don't know exactly what that means, but what are the question types & what part is hard? Is it essay structure, or comparison or analysis of extracts?
essay structure ahh mostly
booklover1313
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
essay structure ahh mostly
The most important thing is to remember PEA paragraphs - so point, (e.g. there is a lot of natural imagery), evidence (then you quote, but make sure to integrate your quotes in the sentence, like ‘for instance, the declamation ‘blah’), and then bring in analysis. It’s good if you can link things together, so if you make a point about language, in the same paragraph, talk about how the structure supports this effect. ‘This is further evidenced in the structure of the paragraphs…’
But each paragraph should have an overarching point, which you explain and examine with different evidence.
username5419788
Rep:
thanks sooooo much!! you were great help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.03%
It went fairly well (239)
47.51%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.91%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.55%

Watched Threads