Using the 2011 census for my NEA

Watch this thread
studyholmes
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello!

I was just wondering if it’s okay to use the 2011 census for my NEA on East village in Stratford? Since East Village’s construction was finished in 2014, wouldn’t that mean it’s outdated?

Thanks
someone9999999
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Im doing NEA on this area too. There wouldn't be any census data for East Village as East Village did not exist at the time.

Edit: I probably will use it since I don't have enough data.
Last edited by someone9999999; 3 months ago
flamingolover
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by studyholmes)
Hello!

I was just wondering if it’s okay to use the 2011 census for my NEA on East village in Stratford? Since East Village’s construction was finished in 2014, wouldn’t that mean it’s outdated?

Thanks
It would be outdated. However that is a really good thing to discuss as part of your NEA to discuss limitations within your research. You can evaluate your NEA and that’s a good thing to include
studyholmes
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by flamingolover)
It would be outdated. However that is a really good thing to discuss as part of your NEA to discuss limitations within your research. You can evaluate your NEA and that’s a good thing to include
Thank-you so much for the help!
Parinoor
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by studyholmes)
Hello!

Thanks
im doing the same
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
23.29%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (8)
10.96%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.48%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.7%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
21.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
24.66%

Watched Threads