Mental health nursing personal statement

Watch this thread
Bixbot123
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey guys I am correctly writing my personal statement for Mental health nursing for my uni application which is due on the 26 th of Jan so in about 3 days and I am getting a bit stuck on what to write any tips please thanks.
yellowbuttercup
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
I wrote mine in the structure of:
Why I want to study that subject and what I'm interested in within it
My 3 current subjects and how they all relate to my chosen course
My EPQ and an online course I completed and how this confirmed my interest in my chosen course
Extra curricular things (still relating it to uni)
Then I ended it saying that I'm excited to study that subject further etc.

Hope this helps
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Check out this https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5550452
Bixbot123
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi guys the deadline for ucas is tommorow evening and I am literally writing my personal statement right now hopefully I would have it done before the deadline at 6pm tomorrow. So I literally have about 22hrs to complete my personal statement and I’ve only done 1 line 😭
I am so stuck as there are not much examples online for mental health nursing. Also if anyone else is taking mental health nursing could you please give me examples of what to write I would. I am so scared right now as I really need to get into unit this year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (41)
31.78%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.78%

Watched Threads