How to get this guy back?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I hooked up with this guy and we got on well, however after we spoke for a few days he unfollowed me and ignored me after his fruneds were telling him I’d said we were together (which I hadn’t)

It’s hard because that’s a complete lie and I’ve never found anyone I had chemistry with. We hooked up once but I just wanna see him more because it honestly feels like just having a cruel taster of a sexual relationship when you only did it once.

I want to talk to him again but I don’t want him to get the idea that I want a proper relationship so how do I go about this? I cant scare him off another time
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I hooked up with this guy and we got on well, however after we spoke for a few days he unfollowed me and ignored me after his fruneds were telling him I’d said we were together (which I hadn’t)

It’s hard because that’s a complete lie and I’ve never found anyone I had chemistry with. We hooked up once but I just wanna see him more because it honestly feels like just having a cruel taster of a sexual relationship when you only did it once.

I want to talk to him again but I don’t want him to get the idea that I want a proper relationship so how do I go about this? I cant scare him off another time
Can I add we have all mutual friends so I have to see him all the time
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Sounds like too much too soon and he’s lost interest. The only hope is to back off and see if he makes contact again. But best bet is just to forget him and look for someone better
username5889199
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Men are interested in real relationship or just sex. If you don't know what you want. Then don't talk at all and don't play with other peoples feelings.
Anonymous #1
How do I get him to realise it was never my intention to jump in and just a miscommunication with without trying to tell him because then it WILL look like I’m obsessed
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zarek)
Sounds like too much too soon and he’s lost interest. The only hope is to back off and see if he makes contact again. But best bet is just to forget him and look for someone better
How do I get him to realise it was never my intention to jump in and just a miscommunication without trying to tell him because then it WILL look like I’m obsessed
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Tell him xactly wat u just told TSR. Then get into your best OF pose with bare butt and heels and take selfie and send it with inviting note like "Heyy u remember how much fun we had well I want some more..."
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How do I get him to realise it was never my intention to jump in and just a miscommunication without trying to tell him because then it WILL look like I’m obsessed
Don’t think you can, backing off and seeing if he shows renewed interest is the only thing worth a try
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zarek)
Don’t think you can, backing off and seeing if he shows renewed interest is the only thing worth a try
He saw me making out and dancing with a boy which isn’t great, but me not showing interest may think I’m not interested and he won’t bother ughh
Tai2001
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

TBH living in the maybe is the worst. Just ask him instead of overthinking it, im certain he isnt. Just ask its eithr going to be a yes or no. And if it is a no thats ok, because at least you got closure and can move on with your life

p.s Guys dont like girls who are kinda jumpy and desperate for them, we can tell. Just be calm and yourself
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tai2001)
TBH living in the maybe is the worst. Just ask him instead of overthinking it, im certain he isnt. Just ask its eithr going to be a yes or no. And if it is a no thats ok, because at least you got closure and can move on with your life

p.s Guys dont like girls who are kinda jumpy and desperate for them, we can tell. Just be calm and yourself
I'm not sure how to actually ask though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads