Optometry Manchester 2022

Watch this thread
suhtiwsdneti
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Heyyy
Has anyone receive an offer from Manchester yet?? If so what are your grades and what are they asking for?
mariajv_00
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
They asked for AAB for me due to contextual circumstances
Mghafari
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mariajv_00)
Heyyy, have u done the interview already? If so how long did it take to hear back
mariajv_00
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Mghafari)
Heyyy, have u done the interview already? If so how long did it take to hear back
Heyyy, so they didn’t ask me for an interview or anything. I heard back from them in November a=when I applied in October.
Mghafari
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Heyyy, so they didn’t ask me for an interview or anything. I heard back from them in November a=when I applied in October.
Omg really! When I called them they said we have to interview everyone because I was a gap year student and I had applied in 2020 and already did an interview then but they made me do an interview again and now ur telling me you didn’t have to do one that’s so weird!
Kalim.19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
They’re taking so long to get back to me, I’ve heard from Cardiff and Bradford and have got an interview for Aston and done my UWE Bristol one- but Manchester seem to be in taking their time
suhtiwsdneti
Rep:
How soon did Cardiff reply??
suhtiwsdneti
Rep:
What grades did you apply with?? I hoping for a contextual too fingers crossed
Mghafari
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by suhtiwsdneti)
What grades did you apply with?? I hoping for a contextual too fingers crossed
Heyy! You will only get a conditional offer once you have done the interview, they do interview all applicants.
Kalim.19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How soon did Cardiff reply??
I sent my application of on jan 6th and they replied yesterday evening!
suhtiwsdneti
Rep:
Heyy! You will only get a conditional offer once you have done the interview, they do interview all applicants
Are you or WP plus or WP plus PLUS??
Mghafari
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Are you or WP plus or WP plus PLUS??
Hey I’m WP plus and also I’ve done MAP. You can find out if you meet the WP criteria by using this form on the manchester website.
Last edited by Mghafari; 3 months ago
Kalim.19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
That’s so annoying having to do an interview again. They are the only uni I haven’t heard from and I’m so nervous waiting lol
Mghafari
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kalim.19)
That’s so annoying having to do an interview again. They are the only uni I haven’t heard from and I’m so nervous waiting lol
I know I was so annoyed myself!
Kalim.19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I know I was so annoyed myself!
What was the interview like? What type questions did they ask
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
20.83%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (1)
4.17%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
16.67%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (2)
8.33%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
29.17%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
20.83%

Watched Threads