The Student Room Group

Fujitsu Software Developer Degree Apprentice ( Virtual Assessment Centre)

Hi I was just wondering has anyone been told they have successfully reached the virtual assessment centre for the Fujitsu Software Developer Degree Apprentice 2022 intake
Reply 1
Original post by mmohaerk876
Hi I was just wondering has anyone been told they have successfully reached the virtual assessment centre for the Fujitsu Software Developer Degree Apprentice 2022 intake

They have just informed about passing the video interview but nothing about AC placement dates yet
There is a thread for it as below if you would like to follow
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7115356&p=96571979&page=4#post96571979
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by mmohaerk876

Original post by Dhings
They have just informed about passing the video interview but nothing about AC placement dates yet
There is a thread for it as below if you would like to follow
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7115356&p=96571979&page=4#post96571979

Congrats on passing the interview. What sort of questions did you get? Strengths, info about the company? Any specifics?
Reply 3
I have reached the assessment centre but no idea what to expect.
Reply 4
I have my assessment centre date for 9th March and havent been in any role like this before, anyone have an idea what to expect? What to present?
Original post by H8645t2
I have my assessment centre date for 9th March and havent been in any role like this before, anyone have an idea what to expect? What to present?

I think for the 3 minute presentation it just needs to answer the question provided on the email. I’m thinking of doing a PowerPoint presentation of some sorts… what about you?
Reply 6
Original post by shahzaib708
I think for the 3 minute presentation it just needs to answer the question provided on the email. I’m thinking of doing a PowerPoint presentation of some sorts… what about you?

Who had theirs on the 2nd?
Reply 7
Original post by shahzaib708

Yes mine will be a PowerPoint type thing too
Hi, Im through to the third stage of the application process. for the software developer degree internship. Please could any of you let me know your experience so far?
third stage lol? ive only just got the invitation to the assessment centre where i have to do the 3 min presentation and other activities. Please tell me there arent any more stages after this because im gonna off myself if there are lol

Original post by sophiecodes1990
Hi, Im through to the third stage of the application process. for the software developer degree internship. Please could any of you let me know your experience so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending