What phone should i buy

Watch this thread
imweird
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Last edited by imweird; 3 months ago
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Once you have got used to an iphone you may be a convert. The iphone 11 is a great phone but I don't know how much Mb storage you would get for £250
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by imweird)
What's your budget?
imweird
Rep:
(Original post by Chronoscope)
What's your budget?
like £300
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
like £300
If you prefer Android phones if I were you I'd have a look at the Samsung A-series range. Particularly either the A32 or A52s (if you can push your budget to an extra £50).
If you're in sixth form or college you can use the unidays discount to get a % off Apple products if you're more into their tech
j25_8
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
like £300
I got a second hand iPhone XS Max for that price 1.5 years ago. Fully working. No damage or even scratches. 90% battery health when bought, 80% now though I need to get it replaced lmao
imweird
Rep:
(Original post by j25_8)
I got a second hand iPhone XS Max for that price 1.5 years ago. Fully working. No damage or even scratches. 90% battery health when bought, 80% now though I need to get it replaced lmao
not my sister using her iphone 7 till it had less than 50% battery health
j25_8
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
not my sister using her iphone 7 till it had less than 50% battery health
How much is that in phone usage? 10 mins I’m guessing? Maybe 5 seconds on the phone?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.78%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.45%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.92%

Watched Threads