University Help

Watch this thread
Qolyne
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello!

I am currently applying to 5 universities through UCAS but one of the universities want me to put despite applying for an undergraduate course and already putting the essential information on UCAS.

Qualification Certificate
Qualification Transcript
My English Language results
My Reference(s)

What do I do? Is It not required and i should probably ignore it...?
AB27
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hello,
References are required to apply through UCAS, so the university is well within their rights to ask for this if it is not already on your UCAS profile. For your qualification certificate, transcripts and English language results, these are fairly common requests from universities, sometimes they just require more information. This is definitely required, the university is asking for it because they need it to make decisions on your application, and if you do not provide it, then they will probably reject your application.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Why is this request a problem - have you got something to hide?
Qolyne
Rep:
(Original post by AB27)
Hello,
References are required to apply through UCAS, so the university is well within their rights to ask for this if it is not already on your UCAS profile. For your qualification certificate, transcripts and English language results, these are fairly common requests from universities, sometimes they just require more information. This is definitely required, the university is asking for it because they need it to make decisions on your application, and if you do not provide it, then they will probably reject your application.
The problem here is i already answered everything. From personal information all the way to summiting my personal statement, provided all the evidence they need, and got the references and my teachers uploaded it on UCAS. That's why im confused.I got nothing to hide, lol.
Last edited by Qolyne; 3 months ago
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Qolyne)
The problem here is i already answered everything. Provided all the evidence i need, and got the references and my teachers uploaded it on UCAS. That's why im confused.I got nothing to hide, lol.
Then on Monday, phone the Uni and check that they have everything they need and they have actually received what you have sent.
Qolyne
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
Then on Monday, phone the Uni and check that they have everything they need and they have actually received what you have sent.
Oh okay, thank you. I'm new to the whole calling thing so i hope i don't make awkward conversations. I promise im not lonely, i just suck at phone calls since usually its short talk... but... i dont think you need to know that, huh.
Qolyne
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
Why is this request a problem - have you got something to hide?
Also, i think i worded my question wrong. lol. It sounds like im some sketchy drug dealer which i'm not.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.46%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.82%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.17%

Watched Threads