The Student Room Group

University Help

Hello!

I am currently applying to 5 universities through UCAS but one of the universities want me to put despite applying for an undergraduate course and already putting the essential information on UCAS.

Qualification Certificate
Qualification Transcript
My English Language results
My Reference(s)

What do I do? Is It not required and i should probably ignore it...?
Reply 1
Hello,
References are required to apply through UCAS, so the university is well within their rights to ask for this if it is not already on your UCAS profile. For your qualification certificate, transcripts and English language results, these are fairly common requests from universities, sometimes they just require more information. This is definitely required, the university is asking for it because they need it to make decisions on your application, and if you do not provide it, then they will probably reject your application.
Why is this request a problem - have you got something to hide?
Reply 3
Original post by AB27
Hello,
References are required to apply through UCAS, so the university is well within their rights to ask for this if it is not already on your UCAS profile. For your qualification certificate, transcripts and English language results, these are fairly common requests from universities, sometimes they just require more information. This is definitely required, the university is asking for it because they need it to make decisions on your application, and if you do not provide it, then they will probably reject your application.

The problem here is i already answered everything. From personal information all the way to summiting my personal statement, provided all the evidence they need, and got the references and my teachers uploaded it on UCAS. That's why im confused.I got nothing to hide, lol.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Qolyne
The problem here is i already answered everything. Provided all the evidence i need, and got the references and my teachers uploaded it on UCAS. That's why im confused.I got nothing to hide, lol.

Then on Monday, phone the Uni and check that they have everything they need and they have actually received what you have sent.
Reply 5
Original post by McGinger
Then on Monday, phone the Uni and check that they have everything they need and they have actually received what you have sent.

Oh okay, thank you. I'm new to the whole calling thing so i hope i don't make awkward conversations. I promise im not lonely, i just suck at phone calls since usually its short talk... but... i dont think you need to know that, huh.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by McGinger
Why is this request a problem - have you got something to hide?

Also, i think i worded my question wrong. lol. It sounds like im some sketchy drug dealer which i'm not.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending