English Lit 2023 :)

Watch this thread
xo.lizziee
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hiya! Saw an English Lit study group from a couple of years ago but its gone a bit dead now so thought id make a new one for anyone currently in y12 to chat abt English

lil intro to me im studying AQA A spec, doing Othello, Jane Eyre, Post-1900 poetry, My Boy Jack, Regeneration and the War Poems of Wilfred Owen, wby??
brontesaurus
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by xo.lizziee)
Hiya! Saw an English Lit study group from a couple of years ago but its gone a bit dead now so thought id make a new one for anyone currently in y12 to chat abt English

lil intro to me im studying AQA A spec, doing Othello, Jane Eyre, Post-1900 poetry, My Boy Jack, Regeneration and the War Poems of Wilfred Owen, wby??
Those sound great! I’m on a gap year about to start an English degree so this isn’t exactly relevant to me, but I’m just posting here in case anyone wanted to ask questions to someone who has just finished English Literate A-Level with an A*
xo.lizziee
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by brontesaurus)
Those sound great! I’m on a gap year about to start an English degree so this isn’t exactly relevant to me, but I’m just posting here in case anyone wanted to ask questions to someone who has just finished English Literate A-Level with an A*
hiya!! what exam board && texts did u do x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads