The Student Room Group

English Lit 2023 :)

Hiya! Saw an English Lit study group from a couple of years ago but its gone a bit dead now so thought id make a new one for anyone currently in y12 to chat abt English :smile:

lil intro to me im studying AQA A spec, doing Othello, Jane Eyre, Post-1900 poetry, My Boy Jack, Regeneration and the War Poems of Wilfred Owen, wby??
Original post by xo.lizziee
Hiya! Saw an English Lit study group from a couple of years ago but its gone a bit dead now so thought id make a new one for anyone currently in y12 to chat abt English :smile:

lil intro to me im studying AQA A spec, doing Othello, Jane Eyre, Post-1900 poetry, My Boy Jack, Regeneration and the War Poems of Wilfred Owen, wby??

Those sound great! I’m on a gap year about to start an English degree so this isn’t exactly relevant to me, but I’m just posting here in case anyone wanted to ask questions to someone who has just finished English Literate A-Level with an A* :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brontesaurus
Those sound great! I’m on a gap year about to start an English degree so this isn’t exactly relevant to me, but I’m just posting here in case anyone wanted to ask questions to someone who has just finished English Literate A-Level with an A* :smile:

hiya!! what exam board && texts did u do x

Quick Reply