please can i have some advice!

Watch this thread
clumsygirl_03
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hi guys, i hope you've had a brilliant day so far. so recently i've got an offer from qmul to study english literature with conditional grades of (BB). I am a resit student who has already achieved an A in english btw- im resitting bio and chem. i just got a notification that i was eligible for an outstanding potential award (woop woop) and my interview is on the 12th of feb. if i go and am successful they'll reduce my offer to CC but only if i firm qmul. Thing is i dont really want to go there, im so happy i got an offer but idk what to do because i only really want to go to edinburgh. im scared what grades i'll get which will stop me from going to uni (ptsd tings), last year i got an ACD but i managed to bring up my predicteds to AAA so theres that. idk this whole thing is pretty scary and i dont want it to be a repeat so im not really sure what to do
Anita16
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
i think it depends on how confident you are in achieving the grades for Edinburgh. have a talk with your teachers, people around you ect. to see if you are 100% capable of getting the grades and make a decision then! if ur not too sure, have ur interview with them first, see if you like the vibe ect and look more into qmul as a whole to see if you might change ur mind.
congrats on the award too!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise