Ex sending me pictures

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
My ex is currently on holiday and keeps sending me pictures of where he is. Our relationship status is currently pretty complicated. I've not replied, but kind of want to. If I were to reply, what would I even say?
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My ex is currently on holiday and keeps sending me pictures of where he is. Our relationship status is currently pretty complicated. I've not replied, but kind of want to. If I were to reply, what would I even say?
Personally I would had blocked his number.

Obviously it sounds like he trying to make you jealous wherever he goes to by sending pictures,

If you reply he'll problems expect you to do so all the time.....

As you not responded yet then don't.
Move on from him and get on with your own life.
username5889199
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
He probably misses you and still got feelings for you. Maybe he wants you to feel jealous also.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by username5889199)
He probably misses you and still got feelings for you. Maybe he wants you to feel jealous also.
Yeah I think it is this. But do I reply?
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If your relationship is 'complicated' what good do you really think some throwaway soundbites from anonymous strangers will do?
heretohelp13
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is he an ex, or is he a boyfriend you're in a complicated relationship with? It's better to be in or out of a thing: be it a job; relationship; course etc. If you're in something, give it 100% and work on it. So if you're in a relationship, then be in a relationship and reply and work it out. However, this sounds like you're not in a relationship, and if that's the case then don't reply. Block the number and get on with your life. Don't focus on someone you're not really in a relationship with. Instead, find some things to do for yourself, focus on you career, health and hobbies and the right person will come along. This thing with the pictures sounds like a waste of your time and his so personally I wouldn't bother with it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads