We are almost there ppl

Watch this thread
Sidehustle
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Christmas is almost here in 11 months! Who else is excited?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Don't remind me of that
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Not me.
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Don't remind me of that
Would it cheer you up if it meant that an advent calendar 2.0 is coming out? Also, let’s say that the rep prize tripled from what it was last time.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Would it cheer you up if it meant that an advent calendar 2.0 is coming out? Also, let’s say that the rep prize tripled from what it was last time.
How do you know that I won't have 12 gems by then?
wifd149
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Honestly, this just means that time flies away quick and I better start to truly cherish each moment properly :loveduck:
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Good point. It’s just that the 11 and 12th gem takes ages to get. Also, I could also ask as to whether they’ll implement a 13th gem during that time period.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Good point. It’s just that the 11 and 12th gem takes ages to get. Also, I could also ask as to whether they’ll implement a 13th gem during that time period.
Would they add a 13th gem if too many users have 12 gems?
Sidehustle
Rep:
(Original post by wifd149)
Honestly, this just means that time flies away quick and I better start to truly cherish each moment properly :loveduck:
Yes time flies sooo quick:cry: That's why I play hide and seek with my niece and nephew to bring me back to my childhood.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Oh yesss.... :daydreaming:
Name:  BGE3.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  120.4 KB
Sidehustle
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
Oh yesss.... :daydreaming:
Name:  BGE3.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  120.4 KB
:rofl3:

Oh my days! Those chocolate coins bring back soo many memories.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Chronoscope - be with your people
username5899903
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
But Halloween is sooner
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Cant wait to lick dem baubles innit
Last edited by zuluwarrior7650; 3 months ago
Kam418
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by zuluwarrior7650)
Cant wait to lick dem baubles innit
:I
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
We just know
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
We just know
Thanks for the encouragement
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Not to brag or anything, because it would be a lame and tragic flex but I did it within a year of posting, doesn't have to take long.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Not to brag or anything, because it would be a lame and tragic flex but I did it within a year of posting, doesn't have to take long.
Well it is easier if you’ve had an account before just saying :flute:
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
While that is true, it may take long in some cases because of how they act on the internet and how the internet reacts to that.

Also, I know this doesn’t really mean much but a year seems speedy and the fact that you did it all in a year suggests that there’s something amazing about you (not that you, or anyone for that matter, needs internet points to tell them that).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
35.06%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.08%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.09%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.77%

Watched Threads