No UCAS welcome email and it's been 48 hours

Watch this thread
erishkigal
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I understand that there are other people who applied at the same time as me, even some of my peers did and they have already gotten uni offers. But I haven't even gotten the UCAS welcome email and I've checked spam box etc. Is this normal or am I just too anxious?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
UCAS has to process your application and then send it out to the Unis the following day - who then process it themselves and send out automated emails.

Its the weekend. You might get emails on Monday or Tuesday.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
And you also need to check that your school/college has actually added your reference and predicted grades and then sent your application to UCAS.
erishkigal
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by McGinger)
And you also need to check that your school/college has actually added your reference and predicted grades and then sent your application to UCAS.
They have and they said that it was sent, just havent recieved any welcome email so far..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
35.06%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.08%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.09%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.77%

Watched Threads