PhD Accounting - Henley Business School - Distance

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi there, I'm looking to get more info regarding the distance option of PhD Accounting from Henley Business School. On the PhD page, it said that students have to reach out to Henley Business School to verify if the school has this option. I have contacted the suggested email since November but NOONE replied. So I'm just wondering if there are any current online PhD students from Henly who could connect and share their experiences. Thank you.
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there, I'm looking to get more info regarding the distance option of PhD Accounting from Henley Business School. On the PhD page, it said that students have to reach out to Henley Business School to verify if the school has this option. I have contacted the suggested email since November but NOONE replied. So I'm just wondering if there are any current online PhD students from Henly who could connect and share their experiences. Thank you.
Hey!

You can find out more about our Henley business school here - I would suggest contacting them again via the contact details on this website. I'm an undergraduate student so I can't personally comment on the PhD experience. However, if you have any questions about Reading in general then please let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Daisy
3rd year politics and international relations student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads