Jaguar Land Rover Degree Apprenticeship - Digital and Technology Solutions

Watch this thread
Coderanj
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi,

I'm applying for the Software Engineering pathway on the Jaguar DTS scheme for September 2022.

I've did the assessments a week ago and haven't heard anything back as of yet.

What is everyone applying for?
Last edited by Coderanj; 3 months ago
Reubenschool
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi there, I applied for the DTS Cyber Securtiy pathway a few weeks ago, haven't heard anything back since.
Coderanj
Rep:
(Original post by Reubenschool)
Hi there, I applied for the DTS Cyber Securtiy pathway a few weeks ago, haven't heard anything back since.
Ahh I did the assesments for the software engineering pathway and got the email i passed about a weeek ago.

Perhaps they are taking time with their other pathways as the only ones I have heard getting invites are the software engineering and engineeering ones
xvj
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Coderanj)
Hi,

I'm applying for the Software Engineering pathway on the Jaguar DTS scheme for September 2022.

I've did the assessments a week ago and haven't heard anything back as of yet.

What is everyone applying for?
Hey I'm interested in applying too, do you have any tips for the assessment?
Coderanj
Rep:
(Original post by xvj)
Hey I'm interested in applying too, do you have any tips for the assessment?
For the situational test, make sure you know what their values are so you can sorta guess what answers they're looking for
For the maths and non-verbal reasoning and error checking stuff, make sure ur quick and accurate
I would recommend practicing a lot to get low times before you actually do it
You'll get a practice link in the email if you get through to the assessments
Reubenschool
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey there,Do you know how long they took to get back to you after submitting an application?
Coderanj
Rep:
Hey there,Do you know how long they took to get back to you after submitting an application?
If this was directed towards me, I applied on 10th Jan and received assessment link on 12th Jan
djt377
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I applied 14th, got the assessment on 17th, did it on the 24th, got told I passed on the 28th.
Reubenschool
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by djt377)
I applied 14th, got the assessment on 17th, did it on the 24th, got told I passed on the 28th.
Hi there which course did you apply for?
djt377
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi there which course did you apply for?
software dev
Last edited by djt377; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.72%
The paper was reasonable (129)
36.34%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.58%
It was TERRIBLE (51)
14.37%

Watched Threads