The Student Room Group

I’ve been assigned the worst project ever and I need help

Basically, my English Language teacher (for whom I have immense hatred) has assigned the whole class a project in which we make a collection of themed short stories. Sounds simple enough, but I need to send it to some professional organisation that can give me feedback. This could be like a publishing company or something, they just have to handle literature.

I have literally no clue what to do, or who to send it to. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it loads. Thanks

Edit: The only rules are it must be someone I don’t know and someone that is an “expert” in the field. This should be fun.
(edited 2 years ago)
Look online. Try finding a few recommended publishing companies and then call up. Or email.
Original post by ShakyCacti
Basically, my English Language teacher (for whom I have immense hatred) has assigned the whole class a project in which we make a collection of themed short stories. Sounds simple enough, but I need to send it to some professional organisation that can give me feedback. This could be like a publishing company or something, they just have to handle literature.

I have literally no clue what to do, or who to send it to. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it loads. Thanks

Edit: The only rules are it must be someone I don’t know and someone that is an “expert” in the field. This should be fun.

Your best bet is probably smaller publishing companies. Whereabouts are you? Maybe try to find some that might be near you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending