Why can't I do this?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I can't have sex with anyone not even with people I have liked. I have a low sex drive but that's not the issue. It's me being insecure about my body. I feel as if I won't be able to ever have sex for years or never at all. What do I do?
username5889199
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
If you found true love things like that will not matter.
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can't have sex with anyone not even with people I have liked. I have a low sex drive but that's not the issue. It's me being insecure about my body. I feel as if I won't be able to ever have sex for years or never at all. What do I do?
what's wrong with your body?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sufys12)
what's wrong with your body?
Just not attractive, like at all. I have no breasts and I don't feel woman-like with my whole body.
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i have a low sex drive as well and it's hard but maybe u should wait until u find the right personnnnnn
sufys
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Just not attractive, like at all. I have no breasts and I don't feel woman-like with my whole body.
some people will still be attracted to you, no?
breasts aren't everything.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sufys12)
some people will still be attracted to you, no?
breasts aren't everything.
I don't know I just don't feel ready. I don't know if I ever will be.
username5889199
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I don't know I just don't feel ready. I don't know if I ever will be.
Then don't do it. It's your choice.
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Report 3 months ago
You're just insecure. Go to gym, build a great body and u will be fine.
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It is miserable thinking that nobody wants wat u have. But it's not true.

Girl I have big boobs and it's true lots of guys like them but it's also true I've met dudes who r not into them at all and don't like them. I have heard some guys say crude and dumb things about balloons and stuff like that. I don't care wat they say coz obv they r not my type but it's pretty clear these guys prefer small or almost no boobs. The real prob is to meet ppl who have those prefs (well also dudes who r not as immature and crass as those and who can xpress their prefs in a respectful way).

U can be ALL woman if u take ownership of urself. To do this u need to establish comfort with the way u are and feel empowered so u can project those qualities btr. There are some steps to take and u might try some nonconventional remedies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
19.17%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.83%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.67%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (20)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (30)
25%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
21.67%

Watched Threads