i need advice

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
i have been in the talking stage for 4 months now and the guy ended it with me because i told his mate that we are not talking anymore becasue he told me hes not ready for a relationship right now so i thought that means we are not talking but he thought that we still were. when i told him that i told his mate we are not talking anymore, he got mad because he told all his mates about me and i told one of them that we are not talking so he asked me when i told his mate that we are not talking and i lied saying it was 2 days ago when really it was 5 weeks ago. i only lied because i was scared that hed be mad. he found out and called me a liar and said i dont want to be with you anymore. will he come back ? he thought i was trying to hide it from his mate but that is not the case. we both still like eachother but he said you didnt claim me then so dont claim me now.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
No he won’t come back because BROS BEFORE HOES.
username5050312
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No he won’t come back because BROS BEFORE HOES.
Unfortunate that you have neither.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
Unfortunate that you have neither.
true
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads