Am I ugly?

Watch this thread
Fay-fayPC
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
My siblings often tell me that I’m ugly and while I usually ignore their criticism, I just wanna know lol. I feel like my resting face is a 6 but when I smile it goes down to a 5. What y’all think? Be as honest as possible and also offer any constructive criticism( if the dang photos load)
GUMBALL77
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
You’re really pretty, you have a nice smile too !!
username5050312
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I think it would be weird if any sibling called you pretty, unless you looked like a model or your sibling is abnormally polite. If they did, that would be weird tbh. Not something to stress over.
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Why you asking whether you look good or not here 😭
Just be happy in life frfr

That aside u look just fine. More than avg I'd say. Now be positive tyvmm
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
I think it would be weird if any sibling called you pretty, unless you looked like a model or your sibling is abnormally polite. If they did, that would be weird tbh. Not something to stress over.
Dahs so true 😂😂😂
My siblings are acc 10/10 😭
But I still call them ugly everyday 😇
tedibare
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
Dahs so true 😂😂😂
Same here lol
Last edited by tedibare; 3 months ago
PotatoFruit
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Fay-fayPC)
My siblings often tell me that I’m ugly and while I usually ignore their criticism, I just wanna know lol. I feel like my resting face is a 6 but when I smile it goes down to a 5. What y’all think? Be as honest as possible and also offer any constructive criticism( if the dang photos load)
U look way better when smiling honestly
Khfhgdd
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Genuinely when reading this I was expecting you to be at least a bit ugly and then I saw the picture and you’re acc so pretty😭😂
username5050312
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
Dahs so true 😂😂😂
Loll. I'm a 10/10 myself ngl. And a 11/10 when I smile. :cool:
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Loll. I'm a 10/10 myself ngl. And a 11/10 when I smile. :cool:
Proof or cap buddy 🤫😪😪

Also I gtg sleep gn lol
succubus666
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
youre so cute omg
Tsrloverrr
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
honestly you’re a 10 on both
Cote1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Of course you are not ugly

What utter nonsense!
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
****s sake I think of peejay everytime this type of thread comes up. You don't need validation from random people online, just be confident in yourself.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I hope you're happy getting all the simps praising you.
wiZabi
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
my brothers call me a fat **** on the regular, just gotta do what u gotta do
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
U look spiffy dw
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
First of all, can we have a chat with your siblings they are being very rude and obnoxious as well as stating lies which I can not condone any longer...
You are perfect just like every other TSR user!
Secondly, are you sure you want to have your photos shown on here for every person to see what If someone from your School or Uni finds this? :eek:
But on a real note, no you are not 'ugly'! :slap:
the bear
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
you have a nice smile. your teeth are excellent

:teeth:
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I have posted my image at some point, but I can't find the post. It was on the telegraph news :cool:. Good night!
I was kinda tempted to find some donut from telegraph but I cba lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads